We will do everything possible to go the extra 100 miles for our customers! Your interests are our best interests!
"John is hard-working, professional and creative. I highly recommend him." Professor Dan Raddon
"Work ethic second to none!" Keith Dorsey
We have streamlined the process of buying or selling a home to make it easier for you! We have built a team of industry experts to make sure you have access to local home inspectors, contractors, interior designers, service providers, property managers, lending professionals, title and escrow companies, painters, gardeners, plumbers, electricians home warranty companies and more to provide you with the best service possible!
We are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date market data in the area. Our team is made up of caring, knowledgeable professionals that work tirelessly to help you with the home buying and selling process.
In Search of the Perfect Property? Try our easy to use FAST property search!
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
- Start file detail sheet (Contact information for listing parties)
- Review all Listing Documents
- Order NHD Report (Listing)
- Order Prelim & Property Profile (Listing)
- Start getting disclosures ready and send them over for signature if agent agrees (Listing)
- Contact all parties and introduce your role in the transaction (Escrow, Lender, Listing Agent, Seller or Buyer)
- Review Purchase Agreement, Counter Offers, and Addendums to ensure that all documents are fully executed.
- Supply Purchase agreement to Escrow, Lender, Listing Agent, and TC if there is one.
- Coordinate opening of Escrow.
- Remind Selling Agent to schedule Home Inspection.
- Coordinate with Buyers, Lender (if applicable), and Selling Agent to obtain the Buyers Verification of Funds and Prequalification Letter. Forward a copy to the Listing Agent and their TC.
- Deliver Sellers Disclosures within the contract timeline.
- Prepare a “Buyers Package” containing the Sellers disclosures as well as Broker required forms.
- Deliver Buyers Package directly to the Selling Agent via email or Docusign.
- Provide Buyers with a copy of all reports and booklets that are required.
- Remind Selling Agent to do their Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure (AVID).
- Ensure that Escrow is in receipt of all invoices, Brokers signed commission instructions, and Qualified Substitute.
- Track Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- Track timely delivery of Inspection Reports.
- Ensure that all reports and disclosures have been provided and fully executed.
- Ensure that Escrow has information for any credits throughout the transactions.
- Facilitate communication with the Buyers, Sellers, Lender, Escrow, and all parties to ensure timely Contingency Removal and closing.
- Escalate any issues or opportunity for negotiations to the Selling Agent.
- Maintain regular contact with all parties involved for status updates as well as outstanding items.
- Do final file audit one week prior to closing.
*Guarantee must be consulted by the team member prior to agreement. Luxury homes & land deals may take longer.